Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Sussan Corporation (Aust) Pty Ltd, registered office: 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne Victoria 3121 Australia, ABN 79 772 682 378 ('Us', 'We' and 'Our'). We will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
2. Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over except employees of the Promoter (Sussan Group), their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion.
4. Promotion commences at 09:00am AEST on Tuesday 2nd June 2020 and closes 14th July 2020 at 23:59pm AEST (“Promotional Period”).
5. Entry is online via Instagram. To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period: (a) Visit https://www.instagram.com/sussanfashion/ and comment on the advertised WIN post, by tagging your nominated entrant, and “share with us why you think they are an everyday hero?” Submit your completed entry by posting your comment by the date and time mentioned in the caption.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the competition.
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person, per round of weekly prizes.
9. All entrants must follow the Sussan Instagram account (@sussanfashion) and tag their nominated candidate for a prize. This nominated candidate must also be following the @sussanfashion account at the time of accepting the prize
10. This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit of the answer to the question provided. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. The entrant warrants to the Promoter that the entry submitted is an original artistic work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the entry or any part of the information provided to the Entrant in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the Entrant warrants that they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this promotion. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
12. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted in the following manner, including using the entries for future promoter’s or their agents book publications, promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of the submitted entry.
13. Entries must not be offensive, defamatory or racist. Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter.
14. Judging will begin on the Wednesday 10th June 2020 at the Promoter’s premises, 11 Palmer Parade, Cremorne VIC 3121. This promotion will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. Winners will be notified by Instagram using contact details provided in their entry.
15. The best, (1) entry as determined by the judges each week, will be deemed the Weekly Winners and will receive the prize valued at up to ($250) per person:
Weekly prize includes:
- One (x1) $250 online credit to spend with Sussan, in the form of a single use, unique promotional code for their nominated user.
- One (x1) $250 online credit to spend with Sussan, in the form of a single use, unique promotional code for the entrant’s own use
Total prize pool for the entire promotion is valued at up to $3,000. Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prize. These are the responsibility of the winner.
16. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the voucher element of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge in the event of an Eligible Entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If a prize remains forfeited or unclaimed as of the 1st August 2020, the Promoter will announce a new winner at 2pm at the offices of Sussan Corporation (Aust) Pty Ltd, 11 Palmer Parade Cremorne Victoria 3121 Australia.
18. All promotional codes are valid for three (3) months from the date of issue. Redemption of the promotional code prize is subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the Sussan website. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card or promotional code are not included. Any unused balance of the promotional discount code will not be awarded as cash.
19. If the prize or portion of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
21. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
22. The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize.
23. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserve the right (subject to all relevant state and territory regulations and including but not limited to natural disaster) to either provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original prize or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
24. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take all elements of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prizes. and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
27. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events.