- Wash in cold water whenever possible. It is better for your clothes and better for the environment.
- Always read the care label and washing instructions on the inside of your garment before wearing and washing
- Denim and sleepwear must be washed separately before wearing
- Arrange your laundry into groups with similar colours and care instructions
- Choose a mild detergent
- Turn garments inside out to wash and iron if instructed
- Ensure delicate garments and knitwear are laid flat to dry
- Dry garments in the shade to improve their lifespan and maintain their colours
- Do not dry clean sleepwear garments
- Do not wring water out of hand washed garments
- Do not bleach, soak or rub garments
- Do not tumble dry garment unless care label states you may do so
- Do not iron any prints, trims or embellishments
- Do not mix light and dark coloured garements in one wash
- See our Care Guide articles for more information. Browse our Linen Care Guide, Cotton Care Guide, Knitwear Care Guide and Denim Care Guide on our blog.